【Slider】: The Slider is made of Aluminum Alloy which is lightweight and strong. On the top is a 3/8inch screw which connects to the ball head, SLR, DSLR, GoPro, and mobile phone (need to buy extra phone clip); On the bottom are several 3/8’’ and also 1/4’’ screw holes, which can place it onto the tripod, monopod, and connect with support arms. Mini slide which is only 30CM long and 8CM wide.
【Motor】: The ultra-silent motor inside in mini slider body makes it very portable. The slider can be powered by an F550 battery and a type C cable with a power bank. Compatible with more devices and Load capacity of 3kg in horizon shooting. The motor on the DSLR slider will offer impressive smoothness, stability and provide you with stable video and clear photography. It Supports video shooting, time-lapse shooting, automatic round trip, and other shooting types.
【APP】: The slider is connected by Bluetooth and controlled by “Smoothone” APP. Please search "SmoothOne" on Google store for Andriod and "Smoothoneslider" on the APP store for IOS. Bluetooth distance is about 10-15 meters. 5 modes on the APP: Video mode, time-lapse photography mode, AB point setting mode, countdown selfie mode, selfie mode. It supports offline working and allows a variety of creative shooting, such as upgrade animation, stops motion animation, time-lapse photography, etc.
【Package included】: Camera slider/ Mute motor inside the slider body / Battery F550 / Battery Charger / Belt inside the slider body / 7 pieces Shutter Release Cables (for Canon, Nikon, Sony, Panasonic) / Mini storage Bag. NOTE: Camera/Ball Head/Tripod/Tripod Head/slider support stands are all not Included! (If you want to buy, contact the seller for the link.)
【KINDLY NOTE】: If you have any problem in using it, please be sure to contact the seller in the first place before a refund or return the product. ASHANKS will help and teach you how to operate the slider. ASHANKS slider and APP is working fine, we are confident to make you satisfied.
Note (Please must read it carefully before using)
1. APP： Android system （Search for "SMOOTHONE" on the Google Store or scan the QR Code from the above picture); IOS system： Search for "SMOOTHONE SLIDER" Apple APP Store;
2. Turn off the power saving mode(mobile phone setting )
3. Turned on the mobile phone Bluetooth, GPS- or Location(Very important!!!)and the slider motor, then turn on slider APP, wait a few seconds, it will connect to the APP automatically;
4. Must set the route before doing video shooting or time-lapse shooting. When setting a route, you need to long-press A and B to finish setting.
5. Put on your camera with the correct shutter cable (in the middle hole on the motor) when you do a time-lapse shooting, otherwise, the APP may be disconnected.
6. When using the time-lapse mode, you need to turn off autofocus to manual focus on the camera (or it will shake) and turn off the anti-shake on camera setting (or it will shake). And the “delay time” must be at least 2 seconds longer than the “stop-time”.