【C400 Slider】: The Slider is made of a 24mm carbon fiber tube with a 2mm thick tube wall. Fast to exchange from manual and motorized mode. The top is a 3/8’’ screw which connects to the ball head, SLR, DSLR, GoPro, and mobile phone (need to buy extra phone clip); Bottom are several 3/8’’ and also 1/4’’ screw holes, which can place it onto the tripod, monopod, and connect with support arms. At the ends of the slider are angle-adjustable legs with height-adjustable feet for leveling on uneven ground.
【Geared Motor】: Aluminum alloy Planetary motor with gearbox inside prevents the camera from dropping in vertical shooting. The ultra-silent motor can be powered by an F550 F750 F970 battery and a type-C cable with a power bank. The widened plate makes it hold a large capacity of 20kg (44lb) on the horizon. High torque achieves 5kg (11lb) in vertical shooting. Balance system, 12 bearing-rollers-carrier with balance traction design, more stable and anti-shake, make sure to provide you a stable video and clear photo.
【APP】: The slider is connected by Bluetooth and controlled by “Smoothone” APP. Please search "SmoothOne" on Google store for Andriod and "Smoothoneslider" on the APP store for IOS. Bluetooth distance is about 10-15 meters. 5 modes on the APP: Video mode, time-lapse photography mode, AB point setting mode, countdown selfie mode, selfie mode. It supports offline working and allows a variety of creative shooting, such as upgrade animation, stops motion animation, time-lapse photography, etc.
【Package included】: Camera slider/ Motor / Flywheel/ Battery F550 / Battery Charger / Belt / 7 pieces Shutter Release Cables (for Canon, Nikon, Sony, Panasonic) / Wrench / Carrying Bag/Manual. NOTE: Camera/Ball Head/Tripod/Tripod Head/slider support systems are all not Included! (If you want to buy, contact the seller for the link.) Easy operation, convenient to carry it outside! ASHANKS helps you to record wonderful moments.
【KINDLY NOTE】: If you have any problem in using it, please be sure to contact the seller in the first place before a refund or return the product. ASHANKS will help and teach you how to operate the slider. ASHANKS slider and APP is working fine, we are confident to make you satisfied. More photography and videography tips, for time-lapse and photo video studio photography, will be provided if you contact the ASHANKS.
Note (Please must read it carefully before using)
1. APP： Android system （Search for "SMOOTHONE" on the Google Store or scan the QR Code from the above picture); IOS system： Search for "SMOOTHONE SLIDER" Apple APP Store;
2. Before you install the battery, please check carefully about the bayonet, and install it correctly, put down the battery from the middle and push it forward slightly harder. (See the video or picture above.)
3. Turn off the power saving mode(mobile phone setting )
4. Turned on the mobile phone Bluetooth, GPS- or Location(Very important!!!)and the slider motor, then turn on slider APP, wait a few seconds, it will connect to the APP automatically;
5. Must set the route before doing video shooting or time-lapse shooting. When setting a route, you need to long-press A and B to finish setting.
6. Put on your camera with the correct shutter cable (in the middle hole on the motor) when you do a time-lapse shooting, otherwise, the APP may be disconnected.
7. When using the time-lapse mode, you need to turn off autofocus to manual focus on the camera (or it will shake) and turn off the anti-shake on camera setting (or it will shake). And the “delay time” must be at least 2 seconds longer than the “stop-time”.
8. When installing the battery, go down from the top, align the gears and install, and push the battery forward harder.
Please choose the correct shutter cable for your camera model.
C3：For Canon EOS-1D X Mark II / 1D X / 1Ds Mark III / 1Ds Mark II / 1Ds / 1D Mark IV / 1D Mark III / 1D Mark II N / 1D Mark II / 1D / EOS D2000 / 5D Mark IV / 5D Mark III / 5DS / 5DS R / 5D Mark II / 5D / 6D Mark II / 6D / 7D Mark II / 7D / 60Da / 50D / 40D / 30D / 20D / 10D / D60 / D30 / EOS-1V / EOS-3 Canon EOS Film SLR: 1V 1VHS 3 Kodak DSC-530